Moments worth living ∞

domingo, 21 de novembro de 2010

What do you live for ? What moments in you life are really worth living ? What makes you happy ?
So many times in this year, I've been asking to myself this questions above. Sometimes I had no answers... Sometimes I had doubts about this. Some moments I couldn't see a reason for being happy. Some moments I thought I was alone. Own my own. But I wasn't . I never was. Every moment of my life I had my friends by my side. That's why they're the most important thing in my life. And who undoubtedly I spent the best moments and best memories.
A friend is someone you can trust. Someone who will not judge you, who will stay with you in bad and good times, someone who tells you secrets, someone who goes to parties with you, someone who takes care of you, who laughs with you, do wrong things with you ... Someone who understands you apart everyone and everything. With friends you can do ANYTHING . Even when you're sad, they'll make you happy .
A good friend could be from your family or either from another places. The important is what you feel from each other.
Moments worth living... The best moments I've ever spent. The best memories I'll have for my entire life. I can honestly say that every moment I spent with my friends in this years were worth living. Sad, happy, hard, funny moments. Every little thing that we've done together will be forever in my heart.
One moment that was worth being lived was doing this blog. Besides being able to write about things I like, I did it with one of my best friends. Writing together was something very special. I got to know her more than I already knew. It was great.
Well, this is my last post this year. I hope to write more when my exams ends. Anyway, thanks for everything and until my next post ! =)
" I'm so thankful for the moments , so glad I got to know you. The times that we had, I'll keep like a photograph and hold you in my heart forever. I'll always remember you ! " ( By Miley Cyrus)
- Written by Nathália Vieira Moreira

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário